Potsdamer Schlössernacht 2019
“Una Notte Italiana – An Italian Night”: Under this motto the 22nd Potsdamer Schlössernacht took place on August 16th and 17th, and once again the historic park of Sanssouci was transformed into an atmospheric open-air stage with concerts, light installations and productions. Nearly 36,000 visitors enjoyed Italian-inspired La Dolce Vita and numerous different individual events.
As in previous years, the readings in the western plant hall of the Orangery by Katharina Thalbach, Max Moor, Andrea Sawatzki and Christian Berkel, among others, were very well attended.
The numerous light installations scattered throughout the park, such as the “Light Field”, the tree projection “Medusa” or the colourful projection of various paintings onto the façade of the Orangery, deserve special mention.
- Park staging, artistic concept, illumination of the palace buildings
- Realisation of the cultural programme, selection and supervision of artists
- Technical concept and planning
- Light concept and light source insert
- Official approval procedures
- Creation of infrastructure and logistics
- Safety concept
- Organizer: Kultur im Park GmbH (KIP) – mediapool Veranstaltungsgesellschaft mbH in cooperation with DEAG Deutsche Entertainment AG
- Musical programme: Musikagentur Schönherr
- Laser show: Potsdam fireworks